1. Protecting Your Privacy
1.1 All Night Cars Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1.2 This policy, together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.allnightcars.co.uk, providing information to us or booking and/or taking a ride with us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is All Night Cars Ltd of 47 Hythe
Street, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1BG.
2. Information we collect from you
2.1 We will collect and process the following data about you:
2.1.1 Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site Allnightcars.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise including but not limited to booking rides with us (including via any third party website or mobile application). It includes but is not limited to information you provide when you book a ride with us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and details of your bookings and rides with us.
2.1.2 Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we
will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including your geo-location, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), and any phone number used to call us.
2.1.3 Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
4. Uses made of the information
4.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
4.1.1 Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any bookings you make with us (including via any third party website or mobile application), to carry out any other business and administrative matters, verify your identity for our internal and/or legal purposes including “know your customer” due diligence checks, to review and respond to feedback and queries, to handle disputes;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which we previously supplied to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit
selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at All Night Cars Ltd of 47 Hythe Street, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1BG or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
4.1.2 Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to fulfil bookings you make with us (including via any third party website or mobile application);
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about information, goods or services that may interest you or them.
4.1.3 Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
5. Disclosure of your information
5.1 You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
5.1.1 Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
5.1.2 Selected third parties including:
- drivers, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the fulfilment of any booking you make with us or performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
5.2 We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If All Night Cars Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
5.3 If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of All Night Cars Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Where we store your personal data
6.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Your rights
7.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at All Night Cars Ltd of 47 Hythe Street, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1BG or email@example.com.
7.2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Access to information
8.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.